Today, Valve rolls out a patch and hits CS: GO with a number of minor updates.
The main focus of the patch this week are problems of quality, transparency, slicing and adhesive capsules. The cache will be cleaned up with readability enhancements, and Studio, the latest game site, will receive a number of updates.
Here are the full CS: GO update notes today.
- Improved the way multiple items are placed in a storage device and multiple items recovered.
The Master Chief Collection on Steam
- Valve also introduced a Halo Sticker Capsule, which can be bought as a cross-promotion with 343 Industries.
- Owners of The Master Chief Collection on Steam, after they accrue sufficient playtime in the game, will also receive The Master Chief Collection Music Kit.
- Improved in-game performance by suspending several UI videos while in-game.
- Visibility and readability improvements.
- Clipping fixes.
- Added radar callouts.
- Increased bomb explosion radius from 500 to 600.
- Reduced size of site B (Removed back stairs and adjusted site to new size).
- Adjusted cover on A and B site.
- Adjusted playable positions on Middle.
- Improved clipping across the map to provide smoother gameplay.
- Fixed community reported bomb stuck spots.
- Removed some props to improve visuals and gameplay on A / B Entrances.
- Increased lighting on the back of A.
- Added paint to the back of A site boost to provide clearer visuals.
This article was sourced from Esports news, betting tips & reviews website, EsportsJunkie.com, you can find the original article at CS:GO Update feature list announced, Nov. 26.